Carl T. Drake, DDS, MS
Dr. Carl Drake grew up in El Paso, Illinois and is a graduate of the University of Illinois. Carl continued his education at Indiana University School of Dentistry and received his DDS degree, graduating with highest honors. He then completed a three-year orthodontic residency at the University of Florida and received his MS degree and certificate of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics.
Dr. Drake’s research has been published, and he has completed multiple research projects, most notably studying the effects of Invisalign on tooth movement.
It is Dr. Drake’s personal goal to ensure that his patients receive the best care possible. He is committed to participating in continuing education as a way to further develop his skills and knowledge in orthodontics and to stay current with the latest advances being made in his field. He maintains several professional affiliations that provide opportunities for continuing education, including:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Central Illinois Orthodontic Study Club
- Illinois Society of Orthodontists
- Illinois State Dental Society
- McLean County Dental Society
- University of Florida Orthodontic Alumni Association
- University of Illinois Alumni Association
- McLean County Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Drake and his wife, Kristen, a Gridley native and University of Illinois graduate, reside in Bloomington with their children, Ben, Ella and Dylan. In his free time, Dr. Drake enjoys outdoor activities, including running and golf, music, sports, church, and spending time with family and friends.